You have the experience, education and drive to lead. What you re missing is the freedom to create your dream. When you join DarkMatter, you ll find that freedom and build the future of cyber security in the UAE.
As a Senior Associate - Risk Assessment, you will:
• Assist the creation of risk and operational metrics in collaboration with the GRC team
• Work with current risk standards frameworks UAE IA, National Risk Framework, Audit and Compliance framework etc. and deliver multiple risk assessment to key entities
• Coordinate resources to ensure the success of security & compliance projects
• Provide program reporting
• Coordinate and participate in project investment strategy and resource planning
• Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers
Your personal dream could be the world s reality
At DarkMatter we believe that impossible is only the beginning. That s why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of cyber security around the world. As a member of our growing team, you ll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we ll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what s next in the field. When the only constant in tech is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at DarkMatter.
To bring your dream to life, you ll need:
• Master s degree in Related Security field, Computer Science or IT
• Minimum 5 - 7 years experience in Information Security
• Must have the following certifications - CISSP, CISA
• Certifications like GSNA, CEH, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor would be an added advantage
• A desire to innovate in the UAE
The impossible is just the beginning at DarkMatter. An agile startup with a global mindset, we re innovating for our clients and securing them from tomorrow s threats today. We work across teams, geographies and industries to provide holistic, secure, trusted and integrated protection services in areas such as:
• Governance, Risk & Compliance
• Cyber Network Defense
• Managed Security Services
• Secure Communications
• Infrastructure & System Integration
• Public Key Infrastructure
• Test & Validation Labs
We created KATIM, the world s most secure smart phone and communications suite, and we re looking ahead to what comes next. Our rapidly developing digital reality demands we look at and implement cyber security in a different way than we have in the past, and we are at the forefront of this sea change.
Our people define us. They are talented adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape from Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. For them, DarkMatter is a place where they can make their cyber security dreams come true. We embrace and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that propels our people and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, and so are we.
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we re turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you ll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you ll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you ll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won t have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You ll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.