Grow your career with us
Here at RGE, our common purpose is to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Our people are crucial in helping us realise our vision to be one of the largest, best managed and sustainable resource-based groups, creating value for the Community, Country, Climate, Customer and the Company. Be part of our growth, and grow with us.
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
• Responsible to in-coming and out-going order processing and shipping documentation, including generating a complete flow of work in the export and/or import documentations.
• Able to discern the criticality of shipping issues and escalate as necessary.
• Support any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
• Degree in the related job field.
• 1 2 years experience in handling bulk oil export documentation will be an added advantage but not essential
• Strong initiative with an ability to work independently.
• Good interpersonal and communication skill.
• Pro-active, team player and meticulous.
• Willing to relocate to the job location
When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent for us to keep or store your information in our database. All the information you have provided is only used for the recruitment process. RGE will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you receive no response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future if there are opportunities that match your qualifications and experience. Thank you for considering a career with RGE.