Participate in developing Test scripts for web portal, mobile applications and APIs. Estimate prioritize and coordinate testing activities. Do regression testing and follow the process to ensure successful delivery Communicating clearly.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (MS preferred).
• 3 years of experience in Automation Testing web and mobile role.
• Extensive experience developing tests using JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock Espresso, AppCrawler, XCTest, XCUITest, Entwine, Appium and Selenium.
• Proficiency in test automation infrastructure tools, including Jenkins.
• Excellent knowledge of software testing methodologies and practices.
• Proficiency in scripting languages, including Python, Bash, Perl, Java Groovy, C#, Ruby.
• Proficiency in Automation testing for both Android and iOS platforms.
• Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Gitlab, Bitbucket, and others.
• Familiarity with Agile Scrum practices or any methodologies .
• Top-notch teamwork and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proficiency in API test automation.