The Business Analyst within an Agile environment is involved in decisions pertaining to priority, business value, and functionality. The jobholder works with internal and external stakeholders to develop product vision and gather user stories as well as the development team to help implement the product vision.
• Collaborates with key stakeholders, including customers, product management, software development, and customer support to identify, define, and break down complex requirements into achievable user stories.
• Collaborates with engineers to break down and clarify user stories into achievable work items.
• Manages the product backlog, prioritizing user stories to drive the greatest business value aligned with broader strategic goals.
• Works with development teams to clarify and enforce a rigorous definition of "done", in order to ensure the resulting products are of the highest quality.
• Serves as a product evangelist by writing or co-authoring product documentation, release notes, product bulletins, presentations, brochures, other materials.
• Works with product management to create product roadmaps that reflect the broader product strategy.
• Works with the product team to establish goals and metrics for measuring effectiveness, and to monitor and report on progress.
• Works with product architecture to understand and advocate best practices for development of large, scalable, reliable software systems.
• Bachelor s degree in any field
• Must be fluent in both English and Arabic
• Minimum 10 years of progressive software development experience with at least 5 years as a Business Analyst
• Strong knowledge of Agile development practices (Scrum and Kanban), methodologies, and tools.
• Hands-on experience authoring and refining user stories, grooming product backlogs and prioritizing conflicting requirements.
• Outstanding technical and non-technical communication and presentation skills.
• Experience working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to both collect requirements and to communicate the product vision and status.
• Experience advocating for and evangelizing points of view in order to influence decision-makers.
• Experience developing and/or managing complex systems that must be both scalable and reliable while integrating with existing, complex business processes.