Project Length: 2-3 Years
Project Type: 12 Months (Extendable)
Preferred : Immediate Joiners (10-15 Days Post Selection).
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Engineering or Science with demonstrated at least 5 years' Citrix experience
• supporting a Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop, NetScaler and VDI solution
• Require Citrix Certified Certifications Virtualization (CCP-V) & Networking
• Supporting and managing the global Citrix NetScaler ADC environment
• Experience with GIS Applications Publishing and distribution through XenApp 7.x
• Strong experience with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments
• Experience with Citrix PVS, High Availability, vDisk Replication, Load balancing
• Experience with roaming profiles (Citrix Profile Management) and folder redirection (DFS) namespaces and replication), In-depth understanding of User's Profile structure
Tasks to be performed:
• Providing technical assistance for Citrix Users including Applications to customers via phone, email, and other channels as appropriate
• Configure and maintain the Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop platform environment
• Define/manage Global group policy & Citrix policy for the Citrix platform
• Perform system administration and support duties on the existing Citrix VDI solution
• Work with Cybersecurity team to ensure that the XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler and VDI environment is maintained, updated and documented.
• Maintain and manage Citrix infrastructure including Delivery Controllers, MCS, PVS, VDA, StoreFront, NetScaler and License servers, etc.
• Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
• Reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and "on call"
• Providing knowledge transfer to SEC staff