Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology , we believe a great smile can transform a person s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity:
This position is mainly responsible for clinical communication and support to external and internal customers. The process includes interaction and communication with private-practicing orthodontists and general dentists in UAE , and treatment coordinators related to case specific issues, ClinCheck quality and troubleshooting. Focus will be on clinical support as well as troubleshooting clinical issues for customers. In addition, other duties will include support with graphics and presentation materials for sales and clinical education materials as well as day to day needs of University and research programs. The role also requires being comfortable when speaking in public, during internal or external training events. Language skills: Native or very fluent in Arabic. Very fluent in spoken English (spoken, written, reading). This position entails field-travel to the customers.
In this role, you will:
• Provide clinical customer support to orthodontists and general dentists in the areas of case evaluation, ClinCheck support as well as clinical troubleshooting, mid-course correction and case refinement, primarily for UAE doctors
• Liaison with ClinCheck technicians with regards to ClinCheck quality issues
• Investigation and Analysis of Clinical-related customer inquiries, complaints and adverse events.
• Assist with review of power point presentations, digital images and scans for marketing and/or sales materials as well as clinical education materials.
• Accurately and thoroughly document information in the company s database(s) about each contact they handle following defined parameters.
• Ensure timely resolution to customer contact issue whether in-bound or out-bound.
• Be alert to trends in requests and issues reported by customers. Research information to answer inquiries from customers and share learning s with departmental peers and management.
• Participate in any other clinical or sales meeting, as needed.
• Provides technical assistance to customers
In this role, you ll need:
• Language skills: Native or very fluent in Arabic and very fluent English
• Strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills.
• Dynamic, optimistic, accurate, results oriented, hard-working, creative.
• Ability to work without constant supervision.
• Dependable and attention to detail.
• A strong, customer focused attitude.
• Willingness to learn.
• Good team player.
• Good knowledge of basic computer operations and Microsoft Office tools.
• Able to flourish in young international company experiencing significant growth (i.e. roll up sleeves approach and able to deal with ambiguity).
• BS or MS in dental science or dental related field
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/