Position: Senior Compliance Analyst
Required Experience: 02 years
• Assist in developing and implementing the OMA Compliance program
• Review and test the OMA Compliance program with applicable laws and make recommendations as necessary to improve/enhance the compliance framework
• Ensure compliance operations and processes are in line with regulatory and stakeholder requirements including Data Protection
• Carry out the day-to-day administration of the compliance program
• Manage compliance metrics, reporting, and process design
• Scan the environment to identify issues, recommend and implement processes
• Conduct vendor due diligence and Assist with monitoring and testing as required
• Liaise with auditors/examiners during compliance audits/examinations as assigned
• Identify and interpret new/changed applicable laws relevant to the OMA business
• Perform impact analysis of new/changed applicable laws.
• Draft, modify, and implement OMA policies, procedures, and handbooks, as needed, to reflect industry best practices, the evolving regulatory environment, and changes to the business
• Assist with the preparation, organization, and maintenance of corporate documents
• Assess, in collaboration with the risk management team, money laundering / terrorist financing risk, recommend mitigation plans and controls
• Research, analyze, and provide recommended remediation efforts for clients/events/transactions that present AML and/or reputational risk.
Skills & Qualification
• 2 Years of experience including audit, operations, or compliance management. Prior experience in the financial industry, payments, and /or banking compliance.
• Knowledge of AML/CTF regulatory requirements, compliance methods, practices, tools and procedures, policy/ process development, compliance management, and compliance programs implementation (Nice to have)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)