• Ensure compliance with HSE (occupational and process) legislation, Company standards and procedures as they apply to project management and project engineering, to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance;
• Ensure compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards;
• Coordinate with SIMOPS team and to ensure associated mitigations implementation;
• Ensure the good level of HSE competency for EPC Contractor and COMPANY Supervision Team offshore.
Scope and development:
• Ensure FEED and EPC contractors preparation of required procedures, method statement, schedule, resources planned in timely and quality manner to prepare and coordinate the offshore construction activities;
• Attend to all the FDBN1 project meetings to provide construction inputs and support to Brownfield team;
• To check from FEED the constructability aspects, as well as the compliance to all the technical requirements by EPC Contractor to ensure the projects are sufficiently prepared and matured to go for site execution;
• Provide technical inputs for early works and shutdown definition / preparation to obtain a consistent dossier (documents, materials, procured and fabricated items, installation sequence, pre-com/com dossiers );
• Technically interface for all SIMOPS aspects of the FDBN1 project;
• Technically interface for all Marine aspects and specific transportation and load out aspects.
• Organize with Sr. PE and supervise offshore site surveys of FEED and EPC Contractors;
• Contribute to the Project Execution strategy and Project Execution Plan for offshore construction activities;
• Assisting in the development of construction KPI s for F-DBN project;
• Define and ensure submission of weekly report by EPC Contractor;
• Track EPC Contractor Engineering, procurement and fabrication deliveries, in close relation with the F-DBN Brownfield Project team;
• Follow-up and report the progress of the works offshore, with analysis of the performances, on daily basis;
• Monitoring and reporting change in scope, assessing schedule impact related to Fabrication & Construction activities;
• Assist in deliver the close out dossiers and Lessons learned for the FDBN1 Brownfield Project.
• Interface Management:
• Develop with EPC Contractor Project Interface management procedure, defining organization and sequence;
• Define communication and resolution sheets;
• Track progress and status of each and individual Interface points;
• Be the Project key actor for interface management.
• Ensure inputs related to SIMOPS early preparation works Brownfield preparation and shutdown works;
• Ensure interface management with EPC Contractor and other COMPANY CONTRACTORS;
• Organize the offshore works in accordance with prioritization agreed with the Brownfield team, based on emergency, safety, production and future development critical needs.
• Perform risk analysis as required for the good performance of the works;
• Participate to HAZID s, Risk Assessments and JSA s when required.
Assurance and Governance:
• Co-ordinate with QA leader for all quality matters, including as well the management of quality audits as needed for a continuous control of Contractors/Subcontractors;
• Participate in technical reviews and FAT with Vendors;
• Ensure Company QC sign off of work performed offshore;
• Provide the red mark-ups from Contractors/Subcontractors inputs from Offshore Construction Team, to the Construction Leader, for as-built dossiers;
• Following/ reviewing EPC contracts Pre-commissioning dossier preparation and readiness;
• Liaise with COMPANY s Shareholders, Technical Authorities/ Committees, Production & Procurement departments, Technical Safety, Process, Structural, Piping, Mechanical disciplines and Third Parties such as Certifying Bodies
• Procurement Management:
• Ensure a detailed review of FDBN1 project LLI s are performed by FEED contactor;
• Monitor EPC contracts LLI s procurement;
• Following EPC contracts/PO s related to offshore construction activities.
• Ensure that the resources and organisation from EPC Contractor are adequate with regards to the workload;
• Review Contractor s progress reports related to onshore mobilization (materials, equipment/tools, personnel) as well as offshore, highlighting critical problems, drifts and dysfunctions if any.
• To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by Brownfield team for F-DBN project.