A broad background across IT functions such as cyber security, IT transformation programs, IT Audit and compliance is expected with specific experience in 1 or more of the following areas essentially:
• Digital Technologies and their application in Mobile, Cloud, Social media, Analytics, Big Data, and/or Internet of Things
• Design, Implementation and Assessment of cybersecurity strategies and/or solutions
• IT/IS governance, compliance and audit experience preferably with large complex organizations
• IT and Security transformation programs design and management of solutions implementations and / or remediation programs to address risks
• Experience with Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, preferably with clients implementing these solutions
• Industry sectors - Government, Technology & Media, Consumer, Retail, Industrial Products and/or Power & Utilities
Experience & Qualifications We re looking for people with the following qualifications and technical background:
• Bachelor s Degree or foreign equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, MS, CIS or a related field. A Master s degree will be preferable.
• Must have 5 years of experience as a Risk Advisory Consultant preferably from Big-4s; or at least 5 years of relevant consulting experience in industry preferably in a professional services environment.
• Preferably in-depth experience in one or more the following: Digital Strategy, Digital transformation, Cryptography, Cryptocurrency, System Architecture Design, Software Engineering, Project Management, Cloud Security & Architecture Assessment, Web services, Content management, Business analysis, Agile, MicroServices, Web services, Robotics Process Automation.
• Candidates who possess professional certifications such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and / or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) are highly encouraged to apply.
• Previous professional services sales experience & credentials will be an advantage.
What working at EY offers EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that s right for you