Reports to: Lead Engineer
Position Summary: This position will be responsible to Develop & Review Equipment layout, Piping Layouts. Develop Piping specifications, Pipe Classes, carrying out Technical Bid evaluation, attending Vendor meeting, Selection of materials for Sour service. Identification of Stress Critical Lines & Selection of Pipe Supports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (may include, but are not limited to)
• Preparation of Piping specifications, Pipe Classes, Valve Specifications data sheets generated by subordinates, engineers & advice in any major slippages & causes and propose corrective action.
• Material requisitioning, technical bid evaluation, vendor clarifications & co-ordination, vendor document/drawing review & approval.
• Execute work in accordance with applicable project procedures and standards, Man hour estimation
• Monitor the preparation of conceptual layout and designs. Obtain inputs from other Engineering disciplines through want list documents.
• Lead & Supervise Piping engineering deliverables to meet project Schedule
• Generate Stress Analysis report
Internal Cross Working Relations (Departmental)
• Participate in meetings with other discipline Engineers clarify and ensure specification meet with client requirements in cost effective manner.
• To Mechanical Department- input of Nozzle orientation for vessel / Tower, platform external cleats,
• To Civil/Structural-input of skid structural dimension, all the Equipment co-ordinates.
• Project department to meet Project Schedule
• Liaise with Supply chain group for procurement related activities
External Working Relations (External to Exterran)
• Participate in meetings with Clients to review plot plan.
• 30%, 60%, & 90% Model review with Client.
• Vendor Co-ordination for Piping bulk & Manual Valves
Required Skills or Tools:
• Shall be fluent in English (written & conversational)
• Develop Equipment Layout/Piping Layout
• Knowledge of International Codes & Standards, Piping Materials, Valves.
• Knowledge of Stress Analysis
• PDMS/ Navis works , AutoCad/ Cadworx, CAESAR II, MS Office
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering / B.E (Mechanical Engineering);
• 10+ year Oil & Gas plants piping design experience.
View Us On LinkedIn
Manage Your Applications