Foodics, a Saudi fast-growing startup in MENA, offers a complete Cloud point-of-sale SaaS with tools that help F&B and retail businesses start, track and grow. B2B sellers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, send orders to the kitchen, digitize menus, manage employees and analyze the whole business with smart reports, anytime and anywhere on the cloud. Available in English, Arabic, Turkish, Spanish and French. Foodics works offline with iOS apps that securely store data on the cloud and can integrate with third-party apps. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Riyadh, Foodics is currently available across the MENA region, with offices based in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt with a culture retaining talents and promoting creativity and efficiency. Foodics today is one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA and future Unicorn (1 Billion USD company) and we are looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Foodics.
To become a leading Fintech and software trusted partner globally, for retailers and sellers who want to grow their business.
We empower sellers with a comprehensive point of sale platform to enrich their operations. We give complete business control and offer smart reports on sales, customers, employees, and inventory. We also provide an ecosystem of tools to seamlessly accept payments and finance growth.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer who conveys a good understanding of branding, UX/UI, and basic video content production.
Main Task and Responsibilities
• Responsible for all layouts for the website, email templates, product images, banners, landing pages, social media, and other graphic elements.
• Work closely with Marketing and UX/UI team to translate data-driven briefs into exciting and engaging creative
• Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
• Act as a visual storyteller, collaborating with the content team as well as other internal teams, and leading digital efforts
• Drive design innovation across all digital marketing touch points
• Partner with marketing and development teams to create customer and brand-friendly solutions
• Partner with marketing to develop an understanding of the best performing creative and share that data with the creative design team
• Oversee the development of all email content to support key stories
• Degree of holder of Graphic Design, Computer Animation, Web Design, or related course
• Minimum of at least 6 years of digital design experience required, including 2 years of experience with HTML/CSS
• Ability to lead a design process and creative direction from concept to execution
• Must be adept at using various language to design web pages and applications, such as HTML and CSS
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience developing, directing, and implementing high level creative concepts and initiatives.
• Strong business acumen and ability to translate business requests and requirements into incredible design
• Ability to leverage customer feedback and other insights to optimize and improve creative
• Knowledgeable in current marketing and industry trends.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and computer skills are essential
• Can generate high-quality graphics and computer animations
• Detail-oriented self-starters who can easily multitask and can understand project management stages
• Medical Insurance
• Training & Development
• Performance Bonus