Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
• Create, develop and implement acquisition strategies and plans to underpin customer acquisition targets.
• Formulate business growth strategies and digital marketing roadmap through ROI- based consumer approaches and data driven acquisition strategies.
• Brief, research, forecast on budget to develop & execute lead-gen campaigns and scale performance marketing using recommended or new analytic tools that are necessary for data-driven optimization.
• Build strategies that optimize investor acquisition throughout the business funnel
• Close the feedback loop on remarketing strategies and find custom audiences from internal and external data sources in order to deliver incremental efficiency in spend and quality of leads.
• A/B testing new advertising propositions, new channels with a goal of optimizing returns on ad investment.
• Own budget management across Search, Display, Retargeting, Social any additional new channels focused at driving new customer acquisition.
• Provide weekly/monthly/annual policy and quote forecasts for all the business products, evaluate scenarios for ROI performance, and communicate results and recommendations to the Director of Strategy & Digital Marketing and key team stakeholders.
• Lead efforts in the utilization of data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement in order to improve the effectiveness of all marketing channels, paid search, email, direct mail, programmatic media, modelling, forecasting, and analysis.
• Develop compelling creative, optimized landing pages, and effective advertising across multiple channels.
• Determine the necessary pace of improvement in marketing performance across a wide range of targets and standards inclusive of setting appropriate timelines and milestones to be achieved.
• Identify opportunities that improve the productivity and efficiency of campaigns.
• Manage the department s tracking and data analytic tools.
• Create and optimize a wide range of forecasting tools that integrate research insights and sets of data.
• Create and manage joint business partnership with TFG s vendors, media partners and adtech players
Desired Skill & Expertise
• Bachelor or master s degree in marketing or finance
• Experience in successful camp
• Proficiency in basic statistical analysis tools like excel, PowerBI or equivalent
• Minimum experience of 5 years in a performance marketing role, lead generation and omni channel digital marketing
• Experience in eCommerce, Banking, Fin-tech, Prop-tech, online Insurance or Online Travel verticals are preferred
• Proven Track record in contributing to revenue is a MUST
• Proven experience and deep understanding of the regional nuances of AdTech buy side to sell side ecosystem