• Planning, organizing, and executing effective activities to successfully implement company s marketing plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain constant increase web traffic to Microtech site, by managing their marketing and social branding campaigns through:
• Producing relevant website content, maintaining social media accounts and writing blog posts.
• Working within analytical platforms to create online strategies.
• Providing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) services to ensure that our keywords rank high in search results (SEO SEA).
• Use creative skills when identifying new ways to increase our online presence.
• Execute a demand generation strategy to increase lead acquisition and reduce the cost per opportunity - develop strategic demand generation programs.
• Identify and explore product opportunities.
• Help define product objectives, target customers, revenue models, and business goal.
• Develop business cases for pursuing product offerings including market motivators, product positioning, and key benefits.
• Collect and analyze and prioritize market needs, industry trends, and customer requests.
• Produce market requirements for new product development and existing product enhancements and establish product release plans based on market research and internal resources.
• Perform competitively and win/loss analysis, monitor competitive activity, perform gap analysis to identify where the solution does not address the market opportunity and work with product management to help prioritize and identify requirements to address functional gaps.
• Build SWOT analysis to help sales teams qualify and close business.
• Market-test our product positioning and strategy through surveys and individual customer interviews.
• Build standard solution presentations and/or tailor presentations to target market opportunities, work create/deliver training and develop sales kits including elements such as quick reference cards, selling guides, sales development prompters, future statement of direction, etc.
• Develop campaign content and ensure effective marketing mix. Understand existing customer base and work with customer reference leads to help drive the reference program.
• Work with Product Management, help drive the software, customer and service partnerships where needed to complete the solution map or drive pipeline and close rate.
• Create and execute marketing campaigns in support of an international sales force (push marketing), as well as for local sales teams.
• Work with sales and marketing teams to leverage core product, marketing content towards other needs, such as channel/partner marketing, lead generation programs and vertical market campaigns.
• Write product copy for collateral materials, advertising, direct mail, Website, sales tools and promotions.
• Proactively support the sales organization with competitive analysis and positioning
3 to 5 years