We are looking for Senior Web Developers with a passion for being part of an Agile development team, participating in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
We need smart, artistic, solution-oriented, focused, and determined individuals who have a proven ability to listen, read between the lines, provide excellently, diagnose and solve problems efficiently and provide the best visual experiences for our clients.
• Develop web-based applications using Drupal
• Design, develop, test, debug and maintain web application/REST web service-based solutions in PHP
• Participates in all phases of the software development life-cycle requirements, architecture/design, implementation, testing, release, maintenance of our enterprise software applications.
• Work with customers to support enhancements and fixes to existing applications in production
• Perform design, code, and test reviews of solutions
• Ensures company security and compliance standards are met
• Accept and provides technical solutions and direction
• Experience with the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) technology stack.
• Expertise in developing web applications using Drupal or other CMSs.
• Thorough knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
• Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, REST, JSON, FTP, SSH.
• Comfortable debugging client-side issues.
• Expertise in using version control systems, preferably GIT.
• Strong Expertise in RDBM and database query optimization.
• Experience in analyzing, breakdown, and estimating technical/complex large scale projects.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail, with a strategic and forward planning thought process.
• Proficient with Drupal s custom module development, hook system, database API, and Form API.
• 2 to 7 years of experience.
• Agile experience.
• Expertise in PHP tools and libraries such as Composer and PHPUnit.
• Working knowledge of performance optimization for web-based applications and software such as Varnish and Memcache.