This position is responsible for the day-to-day management, coordination, execution, and post-audit of Vistaprint Clothing and Promotional Products category site merchandising, marketing, and initiatives to ensure best in class status. This involves leading all aspects of the online content catalog, monitoring the impact on the digital shopping experience, troubleshooting issues, and supporting the company s overall digital efforts. Marketing duties will include, but may not be limited to the following:
• Be the supervisor of the quality of merchandising of the Clothing and Promotional Products category at Vistaprint. Managing and owning the web catalog for the eCommerce site, while updating and maintaining the product information and attributes
• Continuously audit the merchandising elements of the website. Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across assigned product categories..
• Serve as the department go-to person on merchandising and performance of the catalog.
• Organizing and managing photoshoots and content creators when needed
• Aligning all site updates with the SEO and Tagging Teams to make sure the Analytics and Data are reporting properly
• lead initiatives to step up catalog merchandising. (i.e. Filtering functionality at the catalog)
• Act as a traffic cop in regards category/department update needs to organize and roadmap for site, product launches, product discontinuations, image usage expirations, etc.
• Responsible for the delivery of web updates and additional campaign-related materials such as mini-sites, landing pages, social media materials, and email campaigns.
• Project manage the creative execution of various digital content (e.g. websites, landing pages, email creative, social media integrations)
• Support in project management and tracking of end-to-end digital projects
• Relevant merchandising experience and/or UX experience to improve overall store metrics (i.e. Conversion Rate%, Made it rate, Bounce rate, etc.)
• BS degree in Communications, Business or Marketing, or related degrees
• Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable learning new data analysis tools
• Proficiency in the use of technical tools & processes through website management, digital marketing and sophisticated data analysis
• Strong facilitation and communication skills with attention to detail, as well as excellent problem solving and follow-through skills while working in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and assist other cross-functional roles within the organization. Strong teamwork skills.
Some of our Key Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Lunch benefit
• Group Health Insurance
• Complementary pension
• 24/7 onsite gym
• Retention bonuses
• Games room (baby foot, PlayStation 4, Xbox...)
• Onsite catering and cafeteria - Awesome quiet room
• Excellent career management
• The excellent working atmosphere within one of the best employers in Tunisia
• And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.
So, if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly evolving environment apply now (please submit your updated CV in English )!
Merchandising, Data Analyst, Project Manager, User Experience, Retail, Data, Technology