لدينا حاليا فرصة داخل SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar من أجل:
فني كهرباء أقدم (بري وبحري)
This position is a unique opportunity to carry out highly skilled installation and preventive maintenance on a wide variety of mechanical equipment and systems related to the Offshore Installation. The equipment includes, but is not restricted to, Generator prime movers, pumps, heat exchangers, compressors, HVAC, valves and actuators, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Trouble-shoots breakdowns, diagnoses fault and executes repairs on all platform mechanical and HVAC equipment.
واجباتك الرئيسية ستكون:
• Provides work direction and guidance to contract mechanical and HVAC technicians, obtains their permits and ensures the work is executed in accordance with Qatargas general safety rules and procedures.
• Receives incoming work requests, discusses work required with the Mechanical Supervisor and estimates time, material or spare parts required to complete the work. Also receives preventive maintenance schedules and arranges for appropriate permits to work and arranges for tools, diagrams and lifting equipment. Maintains good housekeeping at work site and ensures that maintenance tools and equipment are kept in good, safe operating condition. Replaces and stores tools in orderly and tidy manner.
• Repairs, replaces and/or installs various mechanical equipment as required. Includes diagnosing faults, obtaining parts, equipment and tools, and initiating repairs/replacements or referring more complex repairs to Supervisor.
• Liaises with other departments (production, electrical, instrumentation etc.) and vendors / suppliers for maximum efficiency when fault finding/problem solving.
• Carries out approved minor modifications and helps prepare modification work packs for presentation to support engineers.
• Carries out mechanical isolations for self and other departments. Adheres to all safety rules and regulations in carrying out work. Includes following detailed procedures indicated in work permits.
• Reports on time spent, work carried out, materials used, and any further action required for each job undertaken.
• Member of Platform Emergency Response team as required by the OIM. Participates in safety drills, firefighting and abandonment exercises.
• Responsible for the support of Company Safety, environment and Quality policies and programs, and carrying out specific duties and responsibilities related to his job as spelled out in Management system documentation, policies, procedures, local documentation, Management System Manual, Safety Manual and other related documents.