Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture and product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain and customer service.
The team is a unique blend of talent from multinationals along with Construction Industry professionals.
Katerra s vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable and accessible to everyone in the world.
• Well versed with finalization of subcontract packages & technical procurement
• Study / assess technical Specification, BOQ, Drawings and Project Schedule to determine suitable vendors based on technical capabilities & compliance, cost effectiveness, and delivery commitments.
• Prepare enquiry documents incorporating commercial standards, technical specifications, etc as per contract & company requirements
• Evaluate quotations of identified technical and commercial specifications received from the vendors
• Prepare & issue POs, Agreements, etc in accordance project schedule to ensure availability of the materials & services
• Familiar with various packages-Waterproofing, Reinforced concrete & structural works, Aluminium & wooden joinery, interiors & finishing works, etc.
• Knowledge of Contract management/FIDIC, techno-commercial acumen.
Experience and Qualification:
• Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering with min 15 - 20 years experience in Construction industry, preferably in KSA
• Exposure to ERP systems. Autocad knowledge preferable .