At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
Senior DSP Engineer
• Develop all digital signal algorithms and perform tests and verify all algorithms
• Work closely with Algorithm Developer to find optimal trade-offs between modem s performance and design complexity
• Develop Code to implement algorithms with DSPs to meet critical timing parameters
• Develop test benches to simulate the designs
• Debug DSP code
• Documents all project requirements and ensure adherence to all technical and schedule requirements and analyze all test results
• Master s or PHD Degree in Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communication, Digital Signal Processing or related field
• 4+ years of working experience in DSP implementation
• 2+ years of hands-on experience on implementing algorithms with real time operating systems on DSP
• Proficient with MATLAB, with a Digital Signal Processing focus
• Familiarity with Texas Instruments/ Octasic DSP development environment
• Good knowledge of wireless communication theory or DSP
• Strong fundamentals in digital communications (modulation, coding, synchronization, fading, doppler, multiple access, channel capacity, etc)
• Team player, good communication skills, excellent attention to detail
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we re turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you ll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you ll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you ll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won t have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You ll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
DarkMatter is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status or disability.