SENIOR ENGINEER EXPERIENCED ON ORACLE FUSION MIDDLEWARE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is
looking for Engineers with hands-on experience and knowledge on Fusion
Middleware technology in on premises or in cloud environments ,
specialized in any of the following areas
(1) Identity and Access Management and Directory Services.
(2) SOA and BPM
(3) Business Intelligence Technology
These engineers will join the Fusion
Middleware Expertise Center, a team which centrally delivers proactive and
reactive services for any country across the world.
ACS is an organization providing
tailored mission critical support services for the full Oracle Product Stack.
ACS understands the customer's needs and helps them to increase availability,
improve performance, mitigate risk and save cost.
We are looking for flexible
and open minded experts, able to work with different technologies, and
address complex architectures, on premises, cloud or Hybrid environments. We look for engineers who can quickly learn
and who are willing to work with new and innovative products and solutions, and
who are capable to interact and collaborate with people in different teams
globally to provide always the best tailored solution to Oracle customers.
• Delivering high quality technical results to ACS
• Understanding customer requirements and based on own
skills and experience, being able to design the proper architecture using
the most appropriate products and design a technical plan to integrate
them and implement the technical solution.
• Analyzing, troubleshooting and solving whenever
feasible, the issues the customer may face using Oracle products.
• Identifying required/recommended actions on Customer
systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and
• Escalating at the right time customer issues to
Technical Account Manager where relevant;
• Ensuring adherence to internal methodology, tools and
• Active participation on Services development;
• Active collaboration with other engineers in the team
or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can
benefit ACS Business results.
hands-on experience with
Weblogic Server, Coherence, Web Tier (Oracle HTTP Server, WebCache), and at least one of the following
skills set areas:
• Identity Management (Identity Manager, Access Manager,
Entitlements Server, Enterprise SSO, Adaptive Access Manager, Identity
Federation, Oracle Universal Directory, Virtual Directory) or
• SOA&BPM (Oracle Service Bus, B2B, Adapters,
Business Rules, BPEL, CEP, Web Services Manager, Business Process
Management Suite, BAM) or
• Webcenter (Webcenter Sites; Webcenter Portal;
Webcenter Content, Webcenter Imaging) or
• Business Intelligence Technology (BI Enterprise
Edition, BI Publisher, BI Mobile)
• Forms & Reports, APEX, ADF, Java EE
• Experience with any of the following Cloud Services would be highly
• OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure)
• Application Container Cloud Service
• Integration Cloud Service, SOA Suite Cloud Service,
API Platform Cloud Service, Process Cloud Service
• Content & Experience Cloud, WebCenter Portal Cloud
• BI Cloud Service
• CASB Cloud Service, Identity Cloud Service, Security
Monitoring & Analytics Cloud Service Intranet
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS :
communication and technical documentation writing skills
background will be valued
Fluent English (other additional languages will be
Availability to travel and work onsite at customers
Availability to work 24x7