Technology & Innovation
Senior Engineer, Reservoir Management
ADNOC Group Overview:
ADNOC is one of the world's leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us. By working together every day, we re bringing energy to life. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Since its establishment, ADNOC has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the ADNOC Group of Companies.
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi s energy supplies. ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
Group company overview:
The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Petroleum Operations (ADNOC ONSHORE) functions throughout onshore development sites as well as in the shallow coastal waters of Abu Dhabi.
The Company was incorporated in 1978 to oversee operations in onshore concession areas covering approximately 21,000 square kilometers including five of the most important mainland oilfields in the region. During the first quarter of 2006, the inauguration of the North East BAB has been started.
Provides expert reservoirs engineering input to multidisciplinary projects including field development planning, reservoir performance analyses and reservoir estimation of production / injection capacities. Leads reservoir management studies, performance review and optimization using appropriate techniques
• Caries out all aspect of reservoir management activities including field development, performance evaluation, reservoir & asset evaluation, well prognosis, and supervises the integration between fields.
• Identifies, justifies, develops the implement of workflow to evaluate and manage the field in line with industry best practices. Uses advanced reservoir engineering techniques and integrate dynamic & static data to identify field movement and implement optimization plans to maximize profitable recovery.
• Governs field s production and injection capacities according to company objective guidelines along with drilling workover schedules and identify mitigations in case of shortfalls.
• Identifies workflows to carry out pattern balancing and ensures efficient production and injection process.
• Designs and leads effort to improve well sector and full field development performance review.
• Designs and leads the implementation of the project surveillance programs including pressure transient surveys, tracer surveys, interference testing, observation well placement and cased hole logging programs.
• Provide expertise to identify and support reservoir engineering studies using apocopate techniques which may include reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis.
Qualifications. Experience. Knowledge & skills:
• Bachelors Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geology, Reservoir Engineering, Geophysics or equivalent.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 8 years of experience in reservoir engineering including oil and gas fields development management and Full Field simulation studies (use of hardware & software models).