Today, BlackBerry is a transformed company. We re no longer about the smartphone, but the smart in the phone and in cars and containers, medical devices and wearables, consumer appliances, industrial machinery, and ultimately the entire Internet of Things (IoT). What we once did for smartphones is what we re now doing for IoT envisioning, enabling and securing new forms of communication that are connecting the business world in extraordinary new ways. We have the most complete and advanced end-to-end solutions to enable IoT, and our ideas lead the way in the hottest markets like cybersecurity, SaaS, neural networks and autonomous vehicles.
We have made great strides in executing our business strategy. Three years of positive operating income and an enterprise cyber security software and services business that s growing at double digit rates, delivering $857 million of total company revenue in FY19. This profitable growth and being recognized as a Gartner leader across multiple quadrants, is a confirmation that we have successfully pivoted to become an enterprise software and services company. With such growth and opportunity, you couldn t consider join us at a more exciting time.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Working as a Senior Enterprise Account Manager, you will use your strategic discovery skills, tenacity and extensive networks across multiple lines of business, to understand the long-term business strategies, partnerships & relationships within your named accounts in UAE. With this understanding, we will be looking for you to find opportunities to partner with the business, helping them to achieve their goals by selling value-based solutions from our software and services portfolio.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
• Build and maintain C level relationships across lines of business to gain an understanding of business goals, concerns & priorities within your named accounts.
• Work as a trusted advisor, proposing value-based solutions utilising BlackBerry's software & services portfolio to address these goals, concerns & priorities.
• Partner with extended internal teams to build comprehensive account plans, ensuring long term customer influence & achievement of sales goals.
• Partner with BlackBerry's Marketing teams to develop account-based marketing activities, programs, incentives, product updates and customer promotions.
• Build and manage a sales pipeline, accurately tracking account activity through the stages of the sales funnel process.
• Successfully close all committed sales activity within your accounts.
• Develop and deliver knowledge transfer activities, support technical product training within your accounts.
• Interact with the Channel Sales team to allow customers to use the channel partner network.
• Participate in industry & BlackBerry trade shows, including delivery of seminars to a diverse audience; including end user, corporate influencers and technical architects.
• Engage BlackBerry groups to identify applications, tools and resources to ensure success and solution value is maximised by the customer.
If you are someone who enjoys sharing their skills & experience with others, then there is also the opportunity for you to mentor an Account Manager and/or be a buddy for a future new hire.
You will already be a successful Senior Account Manager and you will have the following:
• A Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• A track record of consistent sales quota achievement & ideally over-achievement
• Previous direct-touch solution sales B2B experience, gained within the software/ software security industry
• Used to speaking to CIO s & CISO s