Crowe Hegazy (Egypt) is an international professional services firm, part of a network of firms operating across 130 countries, supporting clients in the areas of audit, tax, advisory, and consulting.
In Egypt, Crowe has an outstanding and growing assurance & consulting practice. We provide companies with a broad range of services.
The firm s focus is on the client, and the sustained delivery of high quality, highly professional service. Our working environment rightly, ys the importance of the individual and their core values.
It is centred on the power and insight that deeply specialized, high-quality people, working in high performing teams, can bring to their clients. Our team has a reputation for its expertise and focus on quality.
We add tangible value to our clients businesses, particularly in the areas of risk, capital, finance, and regulatory change. Our blend of skills and collaborative approach to projects has resulted in a truly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team. Team of individuals that foster integrity, care, and inclusion with a collaborative approach.
As a Senior in Audit & Assurance, you will demonstrate your capabilities in the following areas:
• Build trust and credibility with stakeholders by seeking to understand their service level expectations and what matters to them individually
• Deliver high-quality services by demonstrating a practical awareness of the impact of regulation and risk management on business processes and controls
• Take responsibility for understanding key statistics and industry matters about entity before the engagement begins
• Understand the structure of the group audit and for whom the referral instructions are intended
• Understand the rationale behind the timings of the audit plan
• Offer constructive challenges around whether work can be performed earlier in the audit cycle
• Assist in tracking deliverables from component auditors and seeks to understand the relevance and importance of these
• Articulate the audit quality milestones, the ways in which teams demonstrate the completeness of milestones, and how the audit quality milestones contribute to audit quality
• Prepare documentation by anticipating questions that reviewers may ask and distinguish accounting judgments and conclusions from auditing judgments and conclusions
• Have practical awareness of the risks around the engagement lifecycle and regulatory environment, and relevant practice protection policiesAdapt template referral instructions to clearly outline the scope of procedures to be performed, including the areas of audit focus.