Your responsibilities & requirements
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting. We re leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we re transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We re hiring a Senior Fraud Investigator based in Dubai to lead multiple complex fraud investigations. In this role you ll join our Global Fraud Investigations and Customer Screenings (FICS) team with offices in The Netherlands, Singapore, Dubai and China. Your work will make a huge impact.
What you ll do...
As Senior Fraud Investigator, you ll lead multiple complex fraud investigations simultaneously in your area of responsibility and you ll write clear and concise reports for investigation findings and report outcome to Signify s management. You are going to make this a success by conducting audit activities (prepare, execute, report) in line with our Internal Audit procedures. But there is more that you are going to do:
• Identify risk trends in your area and translate into learning's and solutions, sharing best practices and facilitating the risk owner and business manager to take decisions.
• Actively anticipate on trends and requirements and providing support for Signify s global anti-fraud procedures and standards for fraud identification and management of investigations to be the benchmark.
• Act as a representative for FICS and ambassador for Internal Audit; Interact and engage with senior stakeholders in the Area.
• Participate in, provide input and lead initiatives for the FICS Knowledge Practice. Able to translate Area and Global risk trends into pro-active actions.
• Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods. Responsible for the entire documentation and reporting of the audit or fraud in line with Signify Internal Audit procedures and systems
• Translate learning s from the Investigations, Pro-active Fraud Program, Compliance Due Diligence and other Customer Screening activities in practical advice for FICS, Internal Audit and Signify when applicable.
What you ll need...
• Multiple years of internal forensic experience in a similar position, with evidence gathering and investigating techniques.
• An understanding of business information and financial reporting systems, accounting and auditing standards and procedures.
• Excellent interviewing and report writing skills.
• The ability to effectively manage multiple complex tasks.
• Understanding the language of the legal community, matrix- reporting, multi-cultural environment.
• Effective communication and influencing skills.
• English and Arabic language skills (verbal and written). If you are fluent in other foreign languages(s) it will be advantageous.
You put the Customer First by identifying risk trends in your area of expertise and translate these into learnings and solutions.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity, and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We re committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.