NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Senior Freight Coordinator
Location: Dubai, ARE
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• Handling airfreight shipments from MEADC to the countries .
• Following up with the transportation team about new customs requirements.
• Auditing each destination certificates and Document :
• Handle Bank forms , Certificate of origin and Performa invoice.
• Link the proforma invoice value to each invoice .
• Coordinate with team if the there is any amendment in the contract Value .
• Track the shipment to Pakistan till the destination and report the provider performance.
• Confirm with the bank receiving the Document and receive the receipt from NCR PRO.
• Handle Certificate of conformity, Certificate Via operations and Performa invoice.
• Link the contract# to each Document.
• Audit the goods declaration letter and link it to Bank form.
• Coordinate with team if the there is any amendment in the contract Value.
• Coordinate with the provider to receive the Original AWB copy and add it to the Document.
• Confirm with the Bank receiving the Document and receive receipt copy from NCR PRO.
• Track the shipment till the destination and report the provider performance.
• Handling customers complaints ( inbound and outbound ) in case of the employee absence.
• Handling inventory management in case of the employee absence.
• A level to minimum University degree
• Minimum 3- 5 years experience in: Clearing and forwarding line, Direct dealing with customers, Supply chain (inventory and warehousing)
• Fluent English and Arabic - both written and spoken
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.