• Medical Insurance.
• Social Insurance.
• Employees training and capacity building Plan.
Our candidate will be Responsible For :
• Creating professional UI for web applications.
• Work with Back-end developers to implement flexible, maintainable, reusable and professional UI components.
• Work on an Agile team to develop, test, deploy, and maintain, while collaborating with team members on product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, review, and retrospective.
• Ensure high performance and scalability for web applications.
• Handle existing software UI problems and carry out requested changes.
• Be an active contributor to front-end development best practices.
• Apply usability principles and procedures as defined by UX/UI input.
• Take and emphasizes a consumer-focused approach in building sites/software and works with both senior and junior frontend teams in determining the prioritization and estimation of new features and improvements.
• Build prototypes systems that meet the project quality standards and requirements, and find and address performance issues prior to releasing the finished product to the backend team.
• Design and review code inclusive of efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components.
• Collaborate with the user experience teams for the purpose of designing and implementing site/software experience.
• Work hand-in-hand with backend developers in building features and efficiencies for the realization of the anticipated end product.
• Perform other duties deemed necessary for the proper execution of assigned duties and duties as delegated by Project manager.
More than 5 years
The best candidate should have:
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
• 5 years' work experience as a UI / Frontend developer.
• Experience in building big complex responsive websites.
• Experience in Responsive Programming, Web Performance, Browsers Compatibility.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML 5, CSS3
• Proficient with Bootstrap and CSS Pre-processor such as Sass, LESS.
• Ability to discuss and explain design options.
• Exceptionally good coder with high familiarity in server-side web frameworks.
• Significant knowledge of visual aesthetic components and elements such as fonts, layout, color, graphics etc.
• A keen understating of user interaction and design principles and standards.
• Highly familiar with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrate design and user interface/user experience skills.
• Experience in Angular is a must.
• Experience in React is a plus.
• Experience in ASP web applications is a plus.
• Great passion for learning new technologies.
• Organized and have an ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Creative and strategic Skills.
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
• People person who inspires trust and confidence in others.
• Self-Motivated and committed.
• Problem solver and customer-centered.