Job Details :
If you are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Capable of translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Passionate about bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides to define how the application looks as well as how it works.
Then this position is created for you.
• Synthesize business needs and requirements into user experience (UX) and UI design proposals.
• Translate client requirements into technical designs and execution.
• Collaborate with fellow developers, user experience and creative teams to vision implementation strategies.
• Mentor and train junior front-end developers.
• Demonstrate ability to learn new emerging technologies and front-end frameworks and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions.
• BSc. Of computer Science, Computer Engineering.
• Strong experience with web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Java Script and Java Script frameworks such as JQuery, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, etc..
• Advanced OOP , DOM manipulation and AJAX experience.
• Experience working with REST APIs using JSON, XML, etc..
• Experience with responsive design using frameworks such us Bootstrap, etc..
• Strong competencies with front-end design patterns such as MVC, etc..
• Proven understanding of online usability, accessibility, and web analytics.
• Knowledgeable on web page performance practices.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external creative, technical and IS Teams, contributing ideas to support the overall strategic objectives and offering alternative solutions to UI challenges.
• Strong attention to details, problem solving skills and extremely hands on experience.
• Fluent in English.
if you are interested, please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job in the email subject, or click the apply button
Back To Home