• Help build a platform with a Data-centric, Machine Learning focus
• Varied tech stack - Node, Ruby, .Net, Python, React, React Native
• Maintain and improve TM projects
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Cairo office, with work from home option
You might be a great fit for The this job if:
• You lead with humility and confidence.
• You care about Continual learning and improvement
• You care about Code Refactoring and Continually delivering high-quality code.
• Our engineers have the opportunity (and are expected) to exercise a high degree of ownership and expertise in their daily work, having strongly held and defensible ideas, and advocating for what they believe is right. But they also need to be eager to hear differing opinions, adept at identifying and evaluating trade-offs, willing to be proven wrong, and quick to walk through fire to help out their fellow teammates.
What is TMentors s tech stack?
• Microservices architecture
• A spectrum of languages: Node, Ruby, .Net, Python, React and React Native
• React and React-Native front-end
• RESTful and GraphQL APIs
• Full Continuous Integration and Delivery
How you ll stand out from the crowd:
• You ll have written code before in a variety of different languages and enjoy learning new ones.
• You re a data-driven problem solver who really enjoys working with large data-sets, data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
• You are focused on code quality, and prefer to follow engineering best practices such as CI/CD, writing unit tests/TDD.
• You are interested in learning more about distributed architectures and microservices.
• You are excited by the challenge of solving real-world problems that potentially impact millions of users and the opportunity to improve everyone s overall experience.
• You d really enjoy having the opportunity to own the solution and managing a feature from end-to-end.
• You ll enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technologies and bringing new ideas to the team.
More than 3 years
Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
• Node.js is a big plus.
• .Net is plus.
• Strong understanding of front-end optimization techniques.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Motivated by writing fast, scalable code with testability in mind.
• Keep up-to-date on the latest front-end techniques and trends, respond to customer feedback & testing.
• Self-motivated, and can excel in a team-based environment.