Senior Graphic and Web Designer
July 6, 2020 July 7, 2020 by Julie Haydar
We are looking for a mid-weight to senior graphic and web designer with a strong portfolio and the experience and skills to lead work with a fast-paced marketing team. The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for design and the digital world, Conceptualize and design solutions from concept to completion, on time and within budget, while maintaining the company s brand standards, tone/voice, and vision. Juggle multiple projects and meet all deadlines through scheduling time.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Deliver effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites (wordpress), web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, powerpoint presentations, social media graphics, banner ads and more.
• Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
• Work with internal and external developers to develop and enhance in-house created Mobile Software.
• Design and produce offline marketing print and digital communications pieces on a wide variety of projects such as brochures and revisions, logos, packaging, infographics, ads, posters, banners, tradeshow collateral, promotions and corporate identity.
• Export all finished artwork ready for print or digital use.
• Manage the creative process from concept to completion.
• Help lead and direct both internal and external resources in the production of all marketing collateral.
• Help establish and enforce brand guidelines with an emphasis on consistency of our company across all mediums.
• Review and approve the quality of all branded materials prior to and after print/publication for accuracy and design.
• Maintain and improve the company website including design and basic development.
• Work well under pressure of tight deadlines, while keeping the integrity of the brand without sacrificing quality of work.
• Work closely with the marketing team on design of marketing communication pieces.
• Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
• Assist with HR Material as needed.
ALL ABOUT YOU:
• 5+ years of experience as a Graphic and Web designer
• Expert use of Adobe Suite programs including: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Must be highly creative
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines
• Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
• Must possess strong proofreading skills
• Able to work autonomously
• Have exceptional English and Arabic writing skills (copywriting for headlines etc.)
• Can adapt designs to Microsoft Office when needed
• Relevant Education qualifications
• Always have a CAN-DO attitude
• Have your own Laptop as a start
• These skills will be highly advantageous:
• Experience in designing for Technology
• Video skills
• Google Adwords
• Social Media Strategies
• Web Development
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Collaborative working environment
• Space to build a brand vision and execute it
• Development Opportunities
• Supportive team culture