The Licensing and Retail department is dedicated to ensuring the Expo 2020 brand is aligned with the creative objectives, and providing creative direction for the Intellectual Property to be developed in order to maximize sales of licensed products.
Between now and October 2020, the Graphic Designer is responsible for delivering high quality visual assets and determining the creative direction of Licensing and Retail initatives that support the department s core objective and sales targets.
The Graphic Designer will also work collaboratively with the team to ensure consistency of brand experience and cohesive product strategy across Expo 2020 s stories and retail activations.
وتشمل المسؤوليات الرئيسية لهذا الدور:
- Be a source of visual content within the team, working independently and taking responsibility for each phase of design, from initial concept to final deliverable
- اوتوكاد, create and deliver high quality visuals, including (but not limited to) graphic design, illustration graphics, اوتوكاد, العروض, and moodboards;
- Ensure that creative content reflects the specified purpose and is relevant to the specified audience;
- Show flexibility and a strong ability to deliver high quality work under pressure and to firm deadlines;
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and internal processes;
- Show a strong knowledge of design trends, الحاضر والمستقبل, and provide guidance where necessary on best practice and emerging trends;
- Work collaboratively with the LAR team, licensees and within Expo 2020 where applicable (e.g. ادارة الماركة التجارية, marketing and communications) ensuring creative assets and guidance provided maximising the sales opportunities for Expo 2020 Licensed products;
- Create licensing style guides and retailer guidelines and to maximise the design opportunity for licensees and retailers;
- Generate marketing materials and messaging to support the promotion of sale and of Expo 2020 licensed products through Expo 2020 marketing channels or those of our partners;
- Support with layout of presentations and general communications;
- Work with Brand Team on development of Expo 2020 IP and its use on licensed productions and retail signage
- Assist licensing manager and licensees on illustrating how to use the Expo 2020 assets correctly
- Make changes and modifications to artwork on behalf of licensees;
- Work directly with licensees on bespoke product designs, providing creative direction ensuring amalgamation of licensee style with Expo 2020 brand and sub-themes where applicable;
- Support the approval process, providing creative input and solutions for licensees and retailers with regards to use of Expo 2020 IP on products and across retail operators;
- Any other tasks prioritized by the line manager and assigned, as required by needs and working practices.