Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
• Examine the levels of supplies and material to determine shortages.
• Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
• Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
• Evaluate new inventory to ensure it s ready for shipment.
• Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
• Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
• Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
• Manage the intake of items to be stored in the warehouse.
• Place stored items in safe, appropriate locations, taking into account temperature, light exposure, size, weight, and available space.
• Recruit and train new employees.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field.
• A minimum of 7-10 years experience in a similar role.
• Excellent use of Microsoft office bundle (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent command of Arabic and English
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & Listing).
• Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
• Can identify , recommend and implement solutions for problems.
• Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
• An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
• Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
• Familiar with ERP Systems and can work on it .