We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
● Design, develop and maintain native iOS mobile applications, libraries, and services.
● Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify use cases and interfaces to provide the stakeholders with the right solution.
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
● Ensure code quality and write automated tests (unit and integration)
● Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
● Web services integration (RESTful, JSON) in a mobile environment.
● Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark).
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
● Familiarity with continuous integration.
● You owned, or were a primary contributor, to the development of at least one application on the app store