ABOUT THE ROLE
Our iOS developers have a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. As an iOS Developer, you work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation mobile applications in a scalable manner.
• Design and build advanced, scalable applications for the iOS platform.
• Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
• Integrate with our backend services (JSON, XML, etc.) to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
• Own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live.
• Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters.
• Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users and advocate delightful user experiences.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Use core animation to create engaging motion effects and intuitive interfaces.
• 5 years of iOS application development, with extensive use of Obj-C (or Swift) I/O, collections, algorithms and well-known application frameworks.
• Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multithreading.
• Experience in iOS-specific application development and publishing iOS apps in the appstore.
• Good understanding of design patterns.
• Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.