Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Position: Senior Logistics Analyst (Site Supervisor)
The candidate will provide Supply Chain Management (SCM) support to the Kuwait Ministry of Defense (KMOD) at various military locations around Kuwait.
• Supervise and direct a team of 4-10 foreign nationals at an Inventory Control Location at various KMOD bases in the completion of a full range of warehousing activities.
• Expert knowledge of supply stock inventory management and the full range of warehousing functions such as; receiving, issuing, inventorying, stock levels management, HAZMAT and Shelf Life management.
• Assist the in-country KMOD customer with process knowledge and software support, to include all aspects of the supply chain process, such as Repairable Management, Record Management, Excess Inventory Management, Shelf Life and HAZMAT Management.
• Provide over the shoulder training on supply chain management software and processes to KMOD officers and contracted foreign nationals.
• Provide regular updates to Program Management for the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Risk Management Program.
• Assist in the preparation of briefings/documentation for program meetings, teleconferences, program reviews, and other events in in support of program objectives.
• Coordinate with the in-country team regarding process improvement and continual refinement of warehouse activities.
• Provide weekly written reports consolidating site accomplishments, issues, and risks.
• Represent the Program Team onsite by providing daily interaction and monthly reports to KMOD service representatives and officers associated with supply operations.
• Coordinate with KMOD and Service representatives to develop and implement supply chain management improvements.
• Promote standardization of supply chain management processes and procedures.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• U.S. Citizenship Required.
• A Bachelor's Degree in the Arts or Sciences from an accredited college or university is required, an additional 5 years of experience may be substituted for education.
• 10 plus years work experience in the fields of logistics support, technical support and/or operations analysis.
• Ability to maintain professional working relationships with individuals and groups at various levels of authority and responsibility within and outside the organization.
• Self-motivator with ability to work independently and with a team of foreign nationals.
• Proficiency in preparing, analyzing, and reporting technical logistics information.
• Experience with the Navy supply systems is desirable.
• Shall have previous experience with ordering, tracking, receiving, and issue supplies/equipment.
• Experience working overseas and with Other Country Nations (OCNs).
• Experience with a Warehouse Management system; knowledge of GOLDesp preferred.
• Arabic language skills a plus.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).