We are looking for world-class software engineers with a special focus on Text Mining, Python and NLP. Engineers who will be able to work with search engines (e.g. Solr, ElasticSearch, Fusion), research information retrieval topics, think creatively and find solutions to solve complex relevancy problems.
The development will focus on building Python Wrappers for text search, query result ranking, recommendation system and information retrieval applications
• Apply Data Mining, Recommendation Methods, Natural Language Processing algorithms and Machine Learning for development product key features.
• Bring creative ideas for existing and future products/services
• Develop technical metrics to help build high-quality search technologies
• Develop core technologies required for search that can be scaled for various languages.
• Research the various techniques of different disciplines of Information Retrieval, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, such as Text Mining, Classification, Information Extraction, Clustering, Feature Engineering, Topic Modeling, Ranking and Search Relevance
• Implement the required features using the team stack. e.g. Python, ElasticSearch, Docker, MySQL, Solr
4 to 8 years
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
• Self-directed, independent, has the experience of owning complete features & products
• 4 years of hands-on solid experience in Python (scripting and OOP)
• Solid experience with file streaming and frames operations (e.g. Pandas) is a must
• Solid experience with API design and implementation (e.g. Flask) is a must
• Solid experience with SQL using MySQL, and known SQL frameworks (e.g. SQLAlchemy) is a must
• Solid experience with reading/writing JSON and XML files in Python is a must
• Solid experience with unit testing in Python is a must
• Experience building a personalized, high scale product with a Lucene based search engine such as ElasticSearch or SOLR.
• Experience working with Search Engines or Search Relevance work.
• Good knowledge of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning especially applied to multiple languages
• Experience working with Recommendation Systems is highly desirable
• Experience in building intelligent human-like chatbots is preferred