The Human Resources, Workforce and Volunteers department (HRD) is responsible for delivering an exceptional workforce who will deliver an exceptional Expo. HRD includes the following functional areas: Human Resources Operations (HRO), Workforce (WKF), Volunteers (VOL), Internal Communications, Training & Engagement (IET), Emiratization & Expo Academy (EMI).
Emiratization & Expo Academy (EMI) The role of the Emiratization & Expo Academy function is to ensure knowledge transfer post and during event time, and capturing legacy for all Emiratis to support their outplacement post event time. Also, monitoring the Emiratization percentage within the total workforce, advocating reaching 50% Emiratis by event time. The role of the Expo Academy team is to retain and train 300 young Emiratis as graduate them as deputy managers able to run complete shifts during event time across the different functions of the event delivery.
The purpose of the Senior Manager Government Mobilization Programs role is to lead and execute the Secondment program s operations for pre and event time from promoting to relocating back to the seconding entities. Working closely with Emiratization, HR Operations to secure second-able positions, apply standard assessment and contracting and collaborate externally with potential seconding entities. The Sr. Government Mobilization Programs Manager will be responsible for conducting roadshows to engage various government and non-government entities, coordinate secondment agreements, motivate and secure training plans and report progress of the the program to the public via different mode of media strategies.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Drive the execution and all operational activities of the Program;
- Promote Secondment program offering to potential entities and pool on nationals;
- Coordinate seconding opportunities as per the Expo Manpower Plan;
- Maintain periodical, for entities, on secondees performance, development plan and absences;
- Evaluate the program through periodical feedback and populate program development options bi-annually;
- Become a focal point for all seconding program inquiries and secondees affair;
- Prepare for relocation back to seconding entities with full report on secondees exposure and acquired competence, and 'mega event know-how' during their tenure at Expo;
- Coordinate departing events and recognition ceremony at end of secondment.