We are looking for an IT Manager who will be responsible and accountable for the supervision and implementation of the company’s IT requirements. Key responsibilities would be to manage, design, develop, implement, and support new and existing software built from scratch and an efficient IT structure for the vital operations of the company.
• Handle business-critical IT tasks
• Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy in all tasks
• Manage the Design, code, test and implementation of Windows and Web applications in Microsoft Technologies (.Net Webforms, .Net MVC, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, WebAPI, jQuery, HTML, CSS, other Client scripting languages, Entity Framework, Reporting)
• Knowledge of relational database systems like SQL Server databases.
• Expert in reporting tools like Crystal Reports, Power BI etc.
Experience in Web crawling and development of AI applications will be an advantage
• Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
• Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within the business initiative
• Manage IT related hardware/ peripherals and other networking tasks
• Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
• Gather requirements for enhancing the software applications
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software and be abreast with latest developments in this field
• Assign daily duties within the team
• Responsible for preparing and sending reports to CEO and Director
• Experience in web hosting and trouble shooting