Senior Manager - Airfield Design (Upcoming)
The strategy group maps out where we re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In program management, it s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You'll manage the definition, design criteria and design of Airfield development projects ensuring
consistent quality of delivered assets with a predictable operational outcome.
- You'll ensure that all projects are compliant with the relevant internal and external governance, providing comprehensive reviews and incorporating learning to improve delivery and performance.
- You'll support in the selection of service providers and collaborate with third parties to ensure projects are in line with the agreed PMP and GCAA approved Management of Change document.
- You'll ensure the proactive and ongoing identification and evaluation of any project-related risks,
that may impact or disrupt the successful implementation of Airfield Design Development projects.
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a degree level preferably a Chartered. Post graduate or professional qualification in the associated design / development management field an advantage.
- You should have at least 8 years in-depth commercial airfield experience in planning, design, procurement and construction with strong communication & presentation skills.
- You should have knowledge of ICAO, EASA, FAA, GCAA regulations and proficient in CAD (AviPLAN, AutoTurn, OpenRoads, Civil3D, Microstation etc.
- You should have a fundamental understanding of airside operations and comprehensive understanding of airport operations.