The purpose of the role of the Senior Manager Security Services is to design, contribute and review and supervise all aspects of Security System Facility. This includes supporting the event time security system technical specification formulation, technical evaluation, and accreditation of all the solutions, including support to the procurement for the security system. The role extends to overseeing the Event, Campus and Construction Security system site implementation .
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Support Security leadership in defining short, medium and long term goals and objectives, aligned to corporate goals and strategy as well as implement the overall strategy, working with IFC, Real Estate and Delivery or other relevant parties, to ensure alignment;
- Lead the design and development of the Security Systems Facility including technical specification formulation, technical evaluation and accreditation solutions to ensure they are aligned to Expo2020 and Security requirements;
- Develop systems and processes related to security systems facility, in order to align with departmental objectives and overall Expo 2020 strategy, goals and objectives,also manage systems to support decision making and solution capabilities, working closely with IFT, Real Estate and Delivery and other stakeholders;
- Conduct detailed business planning, and manage aggressive timelines while maintaining quality, setting and accomplish challenging goals using appropriate team resources and take appropriate risk to achieve desired results;
- Undertake appropriate and efficient research and benchmarking activities to ensure that security technical services are aligned to industry best practice and benchmarks, and where appropriate aligned to Expo2020 innovation strategies;
- Liaise with external stakeholders including Dubai Police, on technical issues as required to meet departmental goals and design and build a decision-making support database for security information along with this test and maintain reporting system s attributes, matrices, and report on these to assure the integrity of outcome;
- Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports and set objectives and evaluate performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues;
- Provide visible leadership to the team and across the organization to key stakeholders and ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programs.