Main role of this position is to lead a small project team, to provide the technical master planning and urban design activities.
• Master planning: carrying out site visits to do SWOT analysis of sites/ developments, development of high level conceptual options, location and layout of master planning land uses, identifying population and GFA demands from master plans through benchmarking of projects, based on current trends and technologies of planning and integrating inputs and outputs in coordination with environmental, infrastructure and transportation planners.
• Urban design concepts
• Architecture design concepts
• Landscape design concepts :
• MSc. Urban Planning, Design or other relevant discipline with 15+ yrs of experience
• Extensive experience in undertaking master-planning projects from concept to delivery, understanding of GCC legislation, regulation, standards and guidelines.
• Sound knowledge of international best practices and use of innovative techniques in urban design, planning, and sustainable development.
• Fluency in writing English and Arabic reports and presentations.