We are searching for a qualified Sr .MEP Engineer who is ready to take on Design , Assessment ,Supervision , Procurement and Estimation for feasibility study position within a major Real Estate and development environment:
• The Sr. MEP Engineer is responsible for carrying out a variety of basic field duties at the job Design related to the general construction and associated Feasibility study .
• Study the project scope of works, Owner requirements, BOQ, project milestones, and specification from the supplied bid documents.
• Take note of possible queries to be brought up the owner for clarifications.
• Conduct material inquiries with the related suppliers.
• Evaluate supplier s proposal to ensure conformity with project requirements.
• Prepare price comparison among suppliers and makes recommendations.
• Prepare detailed estimates on manpower and construction equipment to be utilized.
• Prepare price analysis to include materials, accessories, manpower and equipment.
• Acquire material submittals from selected suppliers and prepare submittals according to project requirements.
• Provide technical directions to the construction to ensure designs and drawings are prepared according to project requirement.
• Prepare technical requirements.
• Clarify with the Owner all the conflicts and discrepancies and communicate them with the Project Department Manager.
• Carryout additional related works as directed by the Project Department Manager.
• Works with Project Department Manager or instructions for any amendments to drawing documents and other related issues.
• Technically sound on applicable codes, standards, and regulations.
• Ability to conduct electrical mechanical analysis and calculations.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules.
• Skills in feasibility study, Procurement, Estimation project controls, cost estimates, quantity takeoffs, and manpower requirements for proposals, forecast, and change orders.
• High Level of Creativity , Knowledge in Microsoft office and CAD Standards and software, Problem Solving Skills, Results Orientation, , Communication Skills and Team Playing Abilities.
Experience / Qualification:
• Degree in Bsc. Electromechanical Engineering.
• At least 10 years of Design, development and Consultant or real estate filed.
• Engineering Electrical and Mechanical engineering background is required.
• GCC experience is preferable.
• Fluent in English, oral and written.
• Bsc. Electromechanical Engineering.