• Be involved in all stages of application development, including design, modifications, development, and implementation of Android applications to maximize their quality and efficiency.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Document all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work of other mobile developers.
• Keep up to date with the latest industry trends in changing technologies, new tools, computer languages, and new applications to develop internal workflow.
• Work with creative designers and software developers to enhance, build, and test the applications, and to implement server APIs (Application Programming Interface) and services to support planned mobile functionality.
Qualifications & Work Experience
• Bachelor s degree in any field, preferably computer science or engineering.
• 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Experience with Kotlin.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as GIT).
• Proficient understanding of clean architecture, VIPER, MVVM, and MVP.
• Experience with Java development.
• Experience with Android SDK, IDE Android Studio/IntelliJ, and debugging.
• Experience with Android layout designing according to Material Design.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back end services.
• Experience with design patterns and object-oriented concepts.
• Proficient understanding of RxJava and dependency injection with Dagger.
• Proficient in deploying apps on Google Play Store.
Job Behavioral Competencies
• Excellent communication skills.
• Accuracy and attention to details.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Problem solving and decision making.
• Analytical thinking.
• Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
• Creative and innovative thinking.