• Job Information
• Requirements & Work Experience
• Apply Online
• Understanding the requirement and coding in .Netwith MVC framework, using the industry wide coding standards.
• Unit testing and integration testing of the code written.
• Development would involve accessing database and writing simple queries.
• Interaction with development and testing team on regular basis.
• Assisting PM/TL in estimation. Attending Daily standup meetings.
• Raising risks and issues whenever there is impact on the delivery completion
• Upgrading skills by attending training and going through other learning materials.
• Experience designing and building applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability, high-reliability and maintainability.
• Should have worked on web based projects.
• Knowledge on Object Oriented Design concepts.
• Should have understanding of SDLC cycle.
• Strong .Netfundamentals including knowledge of MVC
• Experience on SQL Server database.
• Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
• Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline is desired
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
5 to 10 Years