The purpose of this position is to support our development team in some critical stressed projects. This position focuses on developing features and applying customizations for an existing web application, as well as keeping our web assets fresh and on the cutting edge of functionality and usability. You must also have a willingness to learn and be mentor junior developers and the drive to expand current Technologies and ideas to a better stable and scalable solution into the future. Our development department works in a windows environment. With application development mainly focused on Microsoft SQL Server, C#.NET, Razor Views, MVC, WCF and AngularJS,
• Minimum of 5 years’ job experience using a variety of front end and back end technologies required.
• Extensive knowledge of C#, MVC and WCF with .NET Framework 4.5..
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the concepts of OOP.
• Extensive knowledge with relational database design.
• Extensive knowledge with Visual Studio and TFS.
• Support and maintain existing Microsoft SQL server-based applications with experience designing, implementing, and maintaining moderately complex databases.
• Experience with third-party API integration.
• Experience with IIS/Windows Server 2008+ management.
• Assess requirements, evaluate alternatives, and make recommendations for new software, tools, and emerging technologies.
• Work with a Senior and Junior to maintain and improve existing web applications and create new ones.
• Participate in biweekly sprint cycles using the Agile software development methodology.
• Excellent communication skills and strong analytic and problem-solving skills are required.
• Solid project management skills and ability to multitask for multiple projects and priorities required.
• Works effectively in a team environment.
• Version control software such as GIT or Subversion
• Photoshop or Fireworks
• Agile Methodology
• Visual Studio Xamarin environment
• Mobile development: Android or iOS