• Understand the customer's technical requirements, business objectives, and strategy.
• Working proactively and collaboratively with customers to understand their business processes, gather requirements, assess customer s needs.
• Create both of High-level design HLD, Low-level Design.
• Deep knowledge to translate customer needs to a solution.
• Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco routers
• Working with IP routing protocols, configuring routing with automatic fail-over solutions between connections.
• Supporting and troubleshooting onsite/offsite
• Provide network and host-based security, incident response, firewall and VPN management, and Firewalls Administration.
• Enforcing firewall policies for all our users/clients based on the access rights matrix. Implement and Troubleshoot Remote Access Solutions
• Configuring and Troubleshooting switches
• Providing network documentation and updating as needed.
• Create Detailed Traffic Reports Including Event (Admin Auditing), Viruses Detected, and (IPS Attacks), Web Content Filtering, Email Filtering.
• Remediating any vulnerabilities discovered related to network scans to match with
• Providing the required evidence and solving the findings related to the Network Security review.
• Responsible for analyzing network needs and design technical solutions and supervise The preparation of all technical proposals.
• Support technical communication over the network (LAN / WAN), Security, VOIP, CCTV, and digital signage solution, Perform implementation activities regarding the installation, maintenance, and network administration of data communication and troubleshoot data network issues.
• Network architect for data center and disaster recovery site
• Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting security solutions and firewalls
5 to 7 years
• Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering
• Experience working in a dynamic environment.
• Self-motivated, approachable, and adaptable and have excellent communication skills (both strong written and verbal English is a must).
• Cisco Routers, cisco edge Switches, core switches, HP switches, and Juniper switches
• Dealing with different types of firewall Fortigate, Force point, Palo Alto
• Cisco Network Associate Routing and Switching
• Cisco Network Associate Security
• Dealing with F5 product (LTM,ASM,APM,GSLB)
• NSE 1,NSE2,NSE3 and NSE4 is preferable