Banking and Financial Services
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Manage the development & maintenance of Gen-Y online presence.
• Develop & implement pages and micro sites for entities and initiatives (e.g. Events, deals, e-commerce offers, etc.).
• Designing & broadcast of email and SMS campaigns.
• Search engine optimization implementation and tracking.
• Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or requirements; testing online assets to ensure they are working.
• Managing online advertising campaigns across programmatic, display, search and other direct-response channels to achieve campaign goals as agreed with line manager and relevant business unit.
• Manages relationship with external advertising & technical vendors for all Gen-Y related campaigns.
• Responsible for collecting & maintaining all digital marketing campaign QA / QC documentation.
Who we're looking for:
• Must have Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
• 5-7 years of experience in technical development & new implementations.
• Good understanding of online advertising landscape include: Paid Search, Aggregators, Programmatic, Display Ads, Engagement Ads, Rich Ad formats, social media listening tools, web analytics, etc..
• Experience in Web Editing Applications, Angular JS, Adobe CS, expertise on JOOMLA, WORD PRESS, and other CMS applications. UX/UI Development experience.
• Good knowledge of Digital Marketing operations including UX / UI Content marketing, advertising, E-Commerce, Usability.
• Understanding of the principles of design for digital communication.
What's on offer:
• Attractive Salary Package
• Family Medical Insurance
• Education Allowance for Children
• Annual Performance Bonus
Job Ref: TI-mfgw
Your application will be sent to Jassim Siddique.
Apply for this job