• To establish, maintain and follow-up all planning activities in compliance to company, industry, client requirements and interface with other Project Controls roles & necessary Stakeholders.
• Analyse and issue project activities float analysis and establish progress monitoring with Client and Suppliers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
The employee s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Prepare schedules & schedule simulations as requested by the management in accordance with the Group Planning procedures, the Client & Project requirements.
• Participate actively in the development of the project specific procedures which shall include Work Breakdown Structure and progress measurement methods in accordance with requirements.
• Development and maintenance of the Baseline schedule, S-curves and reporting formats.
• Prepare reports as requested on the progress, the critical paths, the deviations, and the forecast and highlight to the management any major change in plan that may impact the project.
• Ensure accuracy of the data included in schedule and reports.
• Implement sub-contractors plans into main schedule/plan including establishing reporting routines and follow up of progress.
• Ensure good communication and follow up internal and external activities in the project.
• Report consequences/changes related to planned progress according to agreed reporting frequency.
• Ensure that Project Contractual Deliverables are handed over in a progressive manner, on a timely basis in accordance with Company Requirements.
• Minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in a planning position with Subsea Offshore Oil & Gas experience
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Project and Primavera.
• Background in computerized and manual documentation management process. Microsoft word, Excel, Adobe professional etc.
• Good team player, pro-active, confident, independent, meticulous, fast learner, well organized, perform well under pressure with tight deadline, good interpersonal and communication skills and able to relate with cross cultural management environment.
• Station in Sharjah with requirement to travel for business trip (as require)