Vacancy: Senior Planning Engineer
Urgently required for our client in Abu Dhabi
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
• 8 years of experience, including at least 5 years of experience as Planning Engineer performing Planning, scheduling / Project Controls activities in the Oil, Gas or Petrochemical industry.
• Good analytical, planning, organisation and reporting skills.
• Capable of using primavera software, MS Project software etc...
• Ability to produce Level -3 schedules, Manpower histograms, Gantt chart, S-curves with minimum guidance and supervision.
• Plan, directs and Prepares planning, scheduling and monitoring activities for the assigned projects and monitor the performance of the Consultants and Contractors on the Capital Projects to support the project objectives and ensure timely completion.
• Plans, supervises and coordinates all Technical planning & scheduling activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
• Provides input for preparation of the budgets for Capital Projects and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Department objectives. Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
• Prepares summary schedules for all new projects based on alternative execution strategies to facilitate Management decision with regard to the most effective execution strategy.
• Coordinates and assists in Project specific Planning & Scheduling, Progress Measurement, Progress Reporting and other project control requirements and to incorporate them into the respective Tenders / Agreements for various projects (FEED, PMC, EPC).
• Participates in the Technical / Resources Evaluation of technical bids received from Consultants/Contractors with a view to ascertain compliance to the specified requirements, contribute for assessing the adequacy of the resource requirements and prepare relevant portion of the Technical Evaluation Report and incorporate all bulletins issued and clarifications received during the tender stage.
• Analyses all submittals from Contractors/Consultants during implementation stage relating to Planning, Scheduling, Progress Measurement, Reporting, Schedule Risk Analysis, Productivity etc. in line with the Agreement requirements, Project priorities, Plant Shutdown requirements etc. Monitoring & Controlling.
Please send your detailed CV, showing your Date of Birth, Nationality & Skype ID, Passport No & Expected salary, to our e-mail address