To achieve success it is critical that the SP Country Product Manager :
• Drive deep market understanding through robust analysis and insight development
• تطوير, implement and monitor marketing initiatives to ensure the achievement of pre-established sales, توسيق, and profitability objectives.
• Works closely with Country Head and MCO Marketing Head on the development of the Marketing Strategy and planning for the SP Products under his/مسؤولياتها.
KEY RESULTS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
Strategic Marketing and planning
• Drive understanding of the market through analysis and insight building (quantitative- أي. PR birth cohort and qualitative (i.e. customers behavior etc.)
• Elaborate Country Marketing strategy in line with cluster strategy, in cooperation with MCO, and engage Region AMEE and Franchise to (1) ensure a global support of this strategy (Opex allocation, Priorization for supply and MAMPS project)
• Ensure efficient communication and understanding of Algeria Strategy of global representation/key internal decision maker of the BDRC (business development Review committee) : رئيس الامتياز, التسعير,
• Prepare and update the annual product marketing plans, consistent with the global business strategy for SP Products
• Ensure effective coordination between marketing teams (cluster lead and head of MCO) , طبي, Public sales manager and other functions (Public Affairs Africa) in order to achieve integrated brand plans, forecasts and activities in the country
• Check and monitor strategy implementation
Product Launches and Operational Marketing activities
• Develop product positioning, adapt key messages, promotional materials and tools to guarantee adequate medical and customer s satisfaction
• Elaborate innovative promotion materials in collaboration with agencies and prepare documents for their approval internally (Medical, Compliance ). As the promotion of vaccination in Algeria has to be done in partnership with authorities, the communication message needs a specific attention, and the process for validation has to integrate early in the process all internal stakeholders engaged at the right level (Compliance global, VPA,الصيانة الكهربائية للأجهزة الطبية
هندسة اعادة التأهيل
MATLAB programmer)الصيانة الكهربائية للأجهزة الطبية
هندسة اعادة التأهيل
• Monitor the impact of every promotion campaign / tools or messages developed and define corrective actions if needed
• Participate to the organization of local marketing events, building and maintaining relations with key opinion leaders at the country level
• Coordinate communication actions with Sales force Teams, develop networks to facilitate information sharing and gathering
• Control and report allocated promotional budgets within agreement limits
• Plan and control local marketing investment, تخصيص الموارد, and support request according to product priorities, ensuring cost-efficiency at all times and particular focus on advertising and promotion and other controllable expenses. It includes:
• Train and motivate sales professionals on assigned Company s products and assist sales management team in achieving targets
• Conduct regular visits and participate in symposiums, congresses and meetings in order to increase market presence for the company products
• Collate feedback from the sales force that may affect performance of certain product and address any concerns
• Design market research and conduct data analysis to assess potential of certain products, and recommend action plans
• Conduct competitive environment analysis in order to prepare counter plans for marketing the products and achieving targets
• Abide by the requirements of the internal Code of Ethics including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct in line with the Company procedure with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company
• Takes personal accountability to use personal experience and knowledge, as well as the training and tools provided by Sanofi, to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all ethics and governance relevant to the role (Sanofi Policies and Procedures and any relevant legal requirements) and demonstrate personal leadership in applying these to all work undertaken.
• Escalates any decisions, or seek the support of colleagues or management if personal knowledge and understanding is not at the level required to carry out any part of the role
Environmental and Safety Leadership
To care for his/her own safety and wellbeing and the safety of others, وللمشاركة-operate with the company to ensure a safe place of work.Employees are therefore expected to:
• Support and conform to Company safety rules and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
• Report any accident, incident or near miss, whether it be of personal injury or property damage
• Assist in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing measures to prevent recurrence
Thoroughly read all safety documentation issues by the Company and comply with its requirements. Escalate any doubts or uncertainties to their supervisor and / أو المدير.
المهارات, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• مستوى التعليم: بكالوريس / Master Degree in Science, توسيق, أو الأعمال
• خبره: At least 6 years experience in marketing in the pharmaceutical industry, with exposure to global franchise and strategic marketing.PPP project and vaccine experience is a plus.
• Strong strategic thinking marketing, مهارات تحليلية وتخطيطية.
• Ability to understand a wide perimeter of incluence, with strong transversal skills
• Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment
• Leadership of multidisciplinary teams to effective implementation of strategy.
• Clear communication style that will inspire and direct teams.
• Autonomy, نتيجة-تحركها, التركيز على العملاء
• Ability to communicate with influence at all level of the organization (local for transversal functions, region and HQ global functions and business leaders) to achieve results
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.