• 5 years business experience project / program management, P&L management, operations, financial analysis or customer service preferably with e-commerce or retail experience.
• Experience doing Retail Vendor Management, or APM/AVN related work in an Amazon marketplace which has Retail
• Great analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer (buying and selling) needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs
• Ability to think tactically and a broad commercial awareness developed in a dynamic environment
• Experience managing and leading product/program management in emerging markets
• Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data (by using Excel and other Business Intelligence tools)
• Ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation.
• Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
• High degree of organization and ability to lead multiple, competing priorities
• Utmost attention to detail and desire to roll up your sleeves
• Autonomous, organized and a self-starter
• Master s degree (MBA, Math, Engineering, Science).
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Possesses excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
• Experience with SQL.
• Thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
• Strong database and computer skills.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least