• Understand the project requirement based on input from customer.
• PLC Programming and SCADA/HMI Development.
• RTU and Data Concentrator Programming.
• Design IPCS, Electrical Substation Automation Solution with help of technical specification received from Client/Consultant.
• User Documentation and writing startup and shutdown procedures.
• Process control and monitoring, process improvements.
• Developing SOP's for plant startup and shut down.
• Successfully handling PLC, SCADA Hardware, software configuration programming, Design and Detailed Engineering.
• Testing and modification of PLC logic, HMI, SCADA & Report.
• Project simulation, Software FAT/SAT execution with clients.
• Startup and commissioning of control system and SAT execution.
• Network & control system troubleshooting.
• Develop and maintain control software & HMI SCADA Standard libraries.
• Remote and telephonic support to clients.
• Control system migration and up gradation.
NOTE: This position is for 1 year contract and the performing candidates will be considered for permanent positions after the contract period.
Required Candidate profile
• Hands on programming experience of generator and grid load sharing, load balance.
• Sound knowledge and hands on experience on power management system, Substation Automation System.
• Technical expertise to optimize solution and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of substation automation, data acquisition, Integrated Protection and Control.
• Knowledge of PLC Programming and Commissioning experience.
• Knowledge of SQL Server 2005, 2008, Auto-Cad, Kepware, OPC, Oracle DBA, data base management softwre.
• Knowledge of Wonderware - Intouch Platform & Information Server 4.0, GE Faunc - IFIX, GE Fanuc Rx3i System, COPA DATA, Schneider Electrical Citec, Siemens SIMATIC, ETAP Real Time, DMS, OMS, GIS Platform SCADA.
• IOT and Cloud base Application Knowledge.
• Good Communication Skill.
• Sound knowledge of communication protocols such as MODBUS, PROFIBUS, DEVICENET, DNP-3, IEC-60870-5-101/103/104, OPC, Kepware and IEC-61850.
Perks and Benefits
Flight tickets Work Visa shared accommodation in a prime location in Dubai